Why Choose Wizardsit?
- No registration fee, No membership fee, No contract
- Our service is 7 days a week – we can provide a childcarer during the day, evening and even at the weekend
- We have over 15 years’ experience within the childcare recruitment industry – We are a dedicated recruitment partner providing high-calibre candidates within the sector. We source and place candidates on a temporary and permanent basis within nurseries and private homes
- REC Members – we are members of the REC which means we abide by a Code of Professional Practice to ensure the excellent quality of recruitment we deliver to clients
- We work with the market leaders of the nursery world – Our Wizard branches operate across the South of England and proudly work in partnership with some of the market leaders and The Times Top 100 best companies to work for.
- Wizardsit follow a very strict recruitment process – to ensure that each childcarer has been fully vetted we conduct formal face to face interviews, apply for an enhanced Wizard DBS, complete all pre-employment suitability checks (including extensive 5 years professional references) and give all of our team member’s full Wizard induction training
- We are always contactable by telephone you don’t have to talk to a computer – Wizardsit consultants are all highly experienced within the childcare sector. They are available from 7.00am-6.30pm everyday on the phone and can provide you with a childcarer at very short notice.
- Wizardsit provide experienced childcare professionals – we only work with candidates who have had good professional experience working within the childcare sector. Many of our babysitters have their own families and have worked under the EYFS framework within a nursery setting.
- Wizardsit provides a cost effective booking service– We do not charge any registration or membership fee, you simply pay a small fee upon booking confirmation.
- Wizardsit evaluate their service regularly – it is very important to Wizard that we receive regular feedback from our clients about our caregivers. This can only enhance the level of service we provide and ensure only the best quality care is delivered.
How can you book a Wizardsitter?
3 Simple Steps:
- Fill out our online booking and consultation form
- One of our consultants will call you the same day to discuss your requirements. Once you have chosen your caregiver you simply pay the booking fee to Wizard and await your email confirmation.
- Your caregiver will call you directly to introduce themselves before their booking and you simply pay them for their time at the end of their shift.
What does Wizardsit cost?
Wizardsit have no registration fee and no membership fee. You simply pay £6 per booking.
We suggest a pay rate for the caregiver based on geographical location and experience. You will need to pay the caregiver directly at the end of the booking.
Wizard Staff Solutions Ltd will collect the personal details that you provide to us on our website for the purposes of providing you with services and/or information. We will not sell, share or rent this information to others, your data will remain private and secure in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. The information you provide to us will only be used for the provision of childcare services.
Terms and Conditions