Wizard Staff Solutions are currently recruiting for an Unqualified Nursery Assistant
Salary: £7.00 – £9.00
Hours: Flexible: Simply let us know when you’re available to work!
Benefits: Holiday: 25 days Pro Rata
Prompt Pay: Weekly
Company Pension Scheme
Mileage: 40p per mile when travelling over 20 miles
Wizard are looking for someone who is confident, loyal and passionate about working with children. This is a fantastic opportunity if you are considering a career in the Childcare industry. This role would be based in Carterton that you would be required to travel to. You simply let us know when you are available to work and we will help you get shifts within your local area! You can work over the summer (and other holidays), or on a more long-term basis depending on what suits you. It’s also a great way of being offered a permanent role within your preferred nursery.
- Ability to identify and follow best practice within the nursery setting to ensure it is maintained and safe for all children
- Ensure all children are happy and stimulated with appropriate activities
- Ability to provide care to all children whilst creating a trusting and friendly atmosphere within every nursery setting you are placed
- Change children’s nappies if required
- Attend staff meetings within nursery setting if required
- Keep up to date with submitting time sheets and maintaining a record of attendance
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR IN YOU:
- Ability to successfully interact with children
- A caring and patient nature
- Ability to be punctual and trustworthy at all times
- Ability to be a team player and able to have the initiative to work alone
- Ability to demonstrate a flexible approach to work and an ability to adapt to change
- Experience within childcare sector preferred
- Childcare qualifications are not essential
- Travel within your geographical area and further afield as and when the business requires
- Full, clean driving license
- Access to a car daily (not essential, but desirable)
If you are interested in the above position please submit your CV for immediate consideration. Please note, only successful individuals will be contacted.
**** All recruitment is subject to safer recruitment process****
An enhanced DBS (police check) will be completed on the successful candidate prior to employment.
The post starts ASAP
The salary for this role is £7.00 – £9.00 per hour
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org