Website Ella Defries Wizard
Wizard Staff Solutions are currently recruiting for Flexible Nursery Assistants
We are looking for someone who is loyal and passionate about working with children, who can travel to different nursery settings within your chosen area. This is a fantastic opportunity if you are considering a flexible career in the rewarding Childcare industry!
- From £7.45- £12.50 (dependant on your age, qualification & experience)
- Sandy – must be able to get to Bedford and Hitchin
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Following safeguarding polices in line with the EYFS
- Interacting with children of differing ages appropriately throughout the day
- Engaging with the children in learning and play activities
- Helping to fulfil daily routines including meal times and bottle feeding
- Facilitating indoor and outdoor play activities
- Helping to ensure a safe, secure and fun environment for all children
- 25 days holiday every year
- The best rates of pay within the Childcare sector! Earn up to £12.50 (dependant on your age, qualification and experience)
- Weekly Pay
- Automatic enrolment onto our Candidate Engagement Scheme
- Receive free lunches, shopping vouchers, a spa break for 2 and more… The more you work, the more we reward!
- Mileage: 40p per mile when travelling over 20 miles
- Supportive Induction Training
- Access to our excellent out of hours service with your assigned consultant
- Enrolment onto our company Pension Scheme
- Flexibility: You just tell us when you want to work to fit around your lifestyle!
If you are interested in the above position please submit your CV for immediate consideration. Please note, only successful individuals will be contacted.
**** All recruitment is subject to safer recruitment process****
An enhanced DBS (police check) will be completed on the successful candidate prior to employment.
The post starts ASAP
The salary for this role is £7.45 – £12.50 per hour + Depending on experience and qualifications
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org