Wizard Staff Solutions are currently recruiting for a full-time Recruitment Consultant.
Wizard Staff Solutions are market leaders in childcare staffing solutions and due to business growth we are expanding our team and looking for a confident, organised person to join our friendly team.
The ideal candidate will hold a full clean driving license and have access to a car daily, hold good organisational skills and be able to learn and apply new information. Childcare experience is not essential within this role.
This role will be based from our office in Oxford, but also covering areas for our Midlands Branch. Our Midlands branch cover Coventry, Birmingham and Leamington Spa.
- To run active marketing campaigns to help increase revenue.
- Maximise on existing business
- Help to arrange our temp staff rotas weekly
- Booking staff with nurseries – communicate accordingly
- To report on current activity at designated times.
- Resourcing of Temporary and Permanent Staff
- To increase the site’s candidate pool by regularly conducting interviews in line with Wizard’s policies and procedures.
- To maintain temporary worker records in accordance with the Data Protection Act and other relevant legislation. To check all essential documentation for the temporary worker on the first day of the booking in accordance with contract procedures.
- To induct our temporary workers in line with Wizard’s strict childcare training
- To recruit qualified nursery practitioners on behalf of our clients
- To help ensure weekly payroll is completed in a timely and accurate fashion
- To assist the consultant in obtaining timesheets from our candidates
- 25 days holiday every year
- The best rates of pay within the Childcare sector! Earn up to £12.50 (dependant on your age, qualification and experience)
- Weekly Pay
- Automatic enrolment onto our Candidate Engagement Scheme
- Receive free lunches, shopping vouchers, a spa break for 2 and more… The more you work, the more we reward!
- Mileage: 40p per mile when travelling over 20 miles
- Supportive Induction Training
- Access to our excellent out of hours service with your assigned consultant
- Enrolment onto our company Pension Scheme
- Flexibility: You just tell us when you want to work to fit around your lifestyle!
**** All recruitment is subject to safer recruitment process****
An enhanced DBS (police check) will be completed on the successful candidate prior to employment
The post starts ASAP
The salary for this role is £20000 – £25000 per annum
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com