Website Ella Defries
Wizard Staff Solutions are looking to recruit an experienced and passionate, Qualified Nursery Nurse (Level 2 or above) to join a fantastic setting situated in Wendover
This role is working full time Monday to Friday 40 hours a week.
- you can expect a competitive salary, between £20,000 and £23,000, dependant on Qualifications and experience.
- Competitive salary between £20,000 and £23,000 per annum
- The opportunity for further training.
- Competitive holiday entitlement
- Opportunities to progress professionally within the company.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Provide high quality care and education while promoting health and wellbeing
- Help children achieve the best possible start in life by ensuring that learning is linked to the child’s development
- Ensure a child’s learning environment is continually evolving and inspiring. This should incorporate both indoor and outdoor play
- Ensure that British Values are incorporated and demonstrated through Early Years Foundation Stage learning and play
- Contributing to the planning and preparation of enquiry-based learning experiences
- Preparation, care, cleanliness and maintenance of the playrooms and equipment
- Safeguard and promote the health, safety and welfare of children in line with policies and procedures
- To deliver a professional disposition.
- To support and join a well established team, with new ideas associated with the
- A minimum NVQ Level 2 or above in childcare studies or equivalent
- Have previous experience in a Nursery setting
- Preferably hold a paediatric first aid qualification
If you are interested in the above position please submit your CV for immediate consideration. Please note, only successful Qualified individuals will be contacted.
**** All recruitment is subject to safer recruitment process****
An enhanced DBS (police check) will be completed on the successful candidate prior to employment.
The post starts ASAP
The salary for this role is £20000 – £23000 per annum + To be confirmed dependant on experience
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com