We are seeking an experienced full time Early Years practitioner, with a relevant level 3 qualification in the Harpenden area. We require a minimum of 2 years continuous experience working in a Nursery setting. The role includes Key Worker responsibilities. All children are to be supported with their individual development so that they have the best possible outcomes. The successful candidate will provide a safe and stimulating environment for all children.
You will be required to work to high Safeguarding standards adhering to all Nursery Policies and Procedures.
- To understand and respect the need for consistency of care for the children
- To have a clear understanding of safeguarding, following policy and procedures at all times. Have a clear commitment to safeguarding all the children at the nursery.
- To be fully up to date with the requirements of the “Early Years Foundation Stage” and ensure that your practice meets and aims to exceed the requirements.
- To follow all routines, duties, timetables, rotas, record keeping activities and any other reasonable duty as requested by your supervisor or Nursery Manager.
- To be an effective key person to those children assigned to you and to take on other assigned responsibilities, as requested and advised by your supervisor in line with knowledge and experience.
- To be involved in developing and delivering a stimulating and creative atmosphere within the group.
- To provide staff cover within the nursery group periodically, as requested by the Management team.
20 days plus Bank Holidays
All our recruitment processes are subject to safer recruitment and a clear Enhanced DBS within the childcare sector.
We take pride in being ethical and in encouraging an environment of openness in all interactions. We are proud of our equal opportunities policy. We will not discriminate on the basis of ethnic origin, race, disability, gender, sexual orientation or age. Religious and cultural diversity are valued.
The post starts ASAP
The salary for this role is £15000 – £17400 per annum + experience and Qualifications
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com