We are seeking an experienced full-time Nursery Room Manager, with a relevant level 3 qualification. A Nursery Room Manager is responsible for the day-to-day running of their room, including leading all staff in that room. You will also be required to support the Nursery Manager and other senior staff in the organisation and running of the Nursery.
This role includes Key Worker responsibilities. All children are to be supported with their individual development so that they have the best possible outcomes. The successful candidate will provide a safe and stimulating environment for all children.
You will be required to work to high Safeguarding standards adhering to all Nursery Policies and Procedures.
- Manage the practitioners and quality of childcare within a room/ area
- Ensuring stimulating and inspiring activities are provided for the children in the room/ area
- Assisting with the monitoring of staff performance within the room
- Excellent communication, organisational and interpersonal skills
- Coach and mentor practitioners to deliver high quality childcare
- Enhanced holiday entitlement that increases with service
- Childcare provision with substantial discounts
- Excellent in-house training and career progression opportunities
- Retail Discounts Scheme
- Provision of pension scheme auto enrolment
All our recruitment processes are subject to safer recruitment and a clear Enhanced DBS within the childcare sector.
We take pride in being ethical and in encouraging an environment of openness in all interactions. We are proud of our equal opportunities policy. We will not discriminate on the basis of ethnic origin, race, disability, gender, sexual orientation or age. Religious and cultural diversity are valued.
The post starts ASAP
The salary for this role is £18000 – £21000 per annum + Depending on experience/Qualifications
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com