Are you an experienced Nursery Nurse seeking a new and amazing opportunity to work in China? We can offer you £25,000-£35,000 per year PLUS all expenses paid.
Our client are working in collaboration with a new purpose built Kindergarten in Shanghai and require a passionate, experienced Nursery Nurse to join their team.
The Kindergarten accommodates children between the ages of 6 weeks and 6 years and delivers excellent education and care. The successful candidate will be expected to work alongside people with a range of nationalities, deliver exceptional care and education, ensure that the child’s wellbeing is being met and continually safeguard all children.
The successful candidate will:
- Have experience as a Nursery Nurse (minimum of 2 years experience post qualification)
- A minimum of Level 3 qualification in Early Years or QTS (a degree is also required unless QTS)
- Excellent references
- A valid passport with at least 6 months remaining
- Be a native English speaker
- Be willing to undertake a medical check in Shanghai
- Be willing to undertake a Police clearance which has been certified by the Chinese Embassy
The position is full time with a starting salary between £25,000-35,000 per annum
Our client is offering the below excellent benefits:
- An economy ticket at the beginning and end of contract
- Medical Insurance
- The company will pay for a work VISA
- Shared, paid accomodation including utility bills
- Free on site meals
- Mandarin lessons
If you are interested in the above position please submit your CV for immediate consideration. Please note, only successful individuals will be contacted.
**** All recruitment is subject to safer recruitment process****
The post starts ASAP
The salary for this role is £25000 – £35000 per annum
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com