Website Jerry Clynes
Are you a Nursery Nurse seeking a new and amazing opportunity to work in Milton Keynes? We can offer you £17,000-£18,500 per year at a fantastic nursery!
Our client require a passionate, charismatic Nursery Nurse to join their team.
The Nursery accommodates children between the ages of 6 weeks to 5 years and delivers excellent education and care. The successful candidate will be expected to work alongside a passionate team, deliver exceptional care and education, ensure that the child’s wellbeing is being met and continually safeguard all children.
The successful candidate will have:
- NVQ2, 3 or other appropriate qualification.
- A sound knowledge of child development for children from birth to five years.
- An understanding of the ‘Early Years Foundation’ curriculum.
- An understanding of a play based approach to children’s learning and development.
- An understanding of Daycare and Childminding’ for Full Day Care and the Ofsted inspection process.
- Understanding the role of the ‘Key Person’.
- A sound knowledge of child protection procedures.
- A willingness to undertake further relevant training including some evenings and weekends.
The position is full time with a starting salary between £17,000 to 18,500 per annum
Our client is offering the below excellent benefits:
- A 6 week induction
- Regular Training in the sector
- Free parking
If you are interested in the above position please submit your CV for immediate consideration. Please note, only successful individuals will be contacted.
**** All recruitment is subject to safer recruitment process****
The post starts ASAP
The salary for this role is £17000 – £18500 per annum + Depending on experience and Qualifications
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org