Are you an experienced Nursery Manager seeking a new and amazing opportunity to work in China? We can offer you £45,000 – £50,000 per year PLUS all expenses paid.
Our client are working in collaboration with a new purpose built Kindergarten in Shanghai and require a passionate, experienced Nursery Manager to join their team.
The Kindergarten accommodates children between the ages of 6 weeks and 6 years and delivers excellent education and care. The successful candidate will be expected to effectively lead team members to ensure that parental partnerships are being upheld, ensure that the child’s wellbeing is being met and continually safeguard all children.
The successful candidate will:
- Have experience as a Nursery Manager (ideally 100+ place nurseries)
- A minimum of Level 3 qualification in Early Years or QTS accompanied by a degree in any subject.
- Excellent references proving strong leadership skills
- A valid passport with at least 6 months remaining
- Be a native English speaker
- Be willing to undertake a medical check in Shanghai
- Be willing to undertake a Police clearance which has been certified by the Chinese Embassy
The position is full time with a starting salary between £45,000-£50,000.
Our client is offering the below excellent benefits:
- Initial flight expenses, with excess baggage allowance to Shanghai
- Return flights to and from the UK TWICE a year
- The company will pay for a work VISA
- Paid accomodation including utility bills
- Free on site meals
- Gym memberships
- Mandarin lessons
If you are interested in the above position please submit your CV for immediate consideration. Please note, only successful individuals will be contacted.
**** All recruitment is subject to safer recruitment process and an Enhanced DBS check****
The post starts ASAP
The salary for this role is £45000 – £50000 per annum + All expenses paid, paid accommodation,
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com