Wizard Staff Solutions are looking for a nursery practitioner who has a passion for working with children to fit perfectly into a team based in Henley-on-Thames!
IS THAT YOU?!
If so read below and click apply!
This role is perfect for someone who is caring, kind hearted and has the ability to help others learn and develop new skills.
All nursery practioners will be supported by regular training and reviews and the capacity to progress to new roles.
The hours required are 40-45 hours a week over 5 days.
Salary: £14,000 – £21,000 with fantastic benefits and holiday pay.
- NVQ level 2 or above in childcare
- Have experience working with children
- Ensuring children have access to learning materials and opportunities throughout their time at the nursery.
- Providing learning activities which are educational, stimulating and fun.
- Following policies and procedures at all times.
- Responsibility for key children – following closely the development and progress of these children, developing strong working relationships with the parents and communicating about the child’s development on a daily basis.
- Carrying out learning activities.
- Ensuring your knowledge on Safeguarding, Behaviour Management and Whistleblowing is up to date.
Please note: Only candidates with the relevant skills and experience will be contacted regarding this position.
We take pride in being ethical and in encouraging an environment of openness in all interactions. We only recruit and promote individuals whose outlook and actions match Wizard’s vision. We are proud of our equal opportunities policy. We will not discriminate on the basis of ethnic origin, race, disability, gender, sexual orientation or age. Religious and cultural diversity are valued. All Recruitment is subject to a Safer Recruitment process.
The post starts ASAP
The salary for this role is £14000 – £21000 per annum + holiday pay
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org