Website Georgia Floyd
Seeking for a Level 3 Qualified Nursery Nurse in Chesham.
We are an enthusiastic team with the welfare and interests of the children at heart. Our passion is to ensure each child reaches their full potential within a loving, nurturing, safe and stimulating environment.
We are seeking 2 full time Nursery Nurses / Practitioners to work 40 hours per week at our wonderful nursery in Chesham, Buckinghamshire. A part time (32 hours per week could be an option – note salary will be pro-rata.
- To provide the highest levels of care and education for all children attending the setting and to acquire and maintain positive working partnerships with staff, parents and carers.
- To know and understand all Nursery Policies
- To know and understand the EYFS
- To be well-presented at all times
- To be punctual and reliable
- To work as part of a team
- To understand and implement room timetables
- To prepare and supervise activities
- To liaise closely with parents and to update them daily on their child’s progress
- To participate in daily updating of child’s routine on nursery digital app
- To participate in cleanliness and hygiene routines of children including nappy changing, toilet visits, regular hand and face washing
- To participate in monitoring and encouraging children at daily meal times
- To ensure that sheets are regularly laundered
- To ensure that ratios are adhered to at all times
- To ensure the room(s) are clean and tidy at all times
The duties and responsibilities included in this job specification are not exhaustive or restrictive and can be reviewed at any time in the future, changes and other duties deemed relevant to this post may be added.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Minimum Level 3 Early Years Childcare qualification
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Knowledge of child protection and safeguarding procedures
- Experience of the EYFS and using it within a nursery setting
- Enthusiastic, passionate, and full of ideas to encourage learning and development
- Excellent rates of pay based on experience and qualification
- Annual Bonus scheme / salary review
- 28 days’ holiday
- Frequent Promotion opportunities
- Company Pension
- Fantastic Culture and a truly amazing close-knit team
- Extensive Support for Higher Level qualifications
- Safeguarding, First Aid and Food Hygiene Training
- FREE uniform provided
- FREE off-site parking located a 2 minute walk away
- Fantastic staff facilities in our new building
- Discounted childcare available
The salary for this role is £18000 – £20500 per annum
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com