Wizard Staff Solutions provide a bespoke candidate/client introduction service. Our consultants have a wealth of experience in both Commercial recruitment and the Education/Care sector; many having worked directly in the industry themselves.
So whether you require temporary, permanent or fixed term staff, we can arrange a convenient time to visit your setting and help find the right members of staff for you. We are always looking for loyal candidates who have a passion for working with children, helping to shape their future everyday.
Looking for Permanent Staff?
- Once we understand your requirements we will put forward candidates that suit your needs and continue to work alongside you until your vacancy is filled
- Part of our screening process for both qualified and experienced practitioners includes an extensive interview so that we can ascertain their suitability to be placed within your setting
- Following a successful placement, our dedicated consultant will remain in touch with you and the candidate to ensure the smooth transition of the induction period and to help iron out any teething problems during those first important weeks
- Wizard Staff Solutions value long term client relationships and therefore keep the client’s needs at the forefront of our mind, at all times. We ensure that we are always contactable for any questions or concerns you may have but are confident we can help provide qualified and unqualified staff on an on-going basis
- If you aren’t happy with our perm placement we offer a bespoke rebate scheme or we will endeavor to find you a suitable replacement at no extra charge
Looking for Temporary Staff?
- Whether you have an emergency sickness/shortage of staff due to last minute cancellations or holidays, we are on hand to help fill those gaps as quickly as possible
- Before we send any temporary member of staff to your setting, they will have undergone an extensive registration process:
- All our candidates are interviewed by an experienced Wizard Staff Solutions Consultant and will have passed our extensive pre-employment suitability checks, including an Enhanced DBS application
- All successful agency practitioners will undergo Wizard Staff Solutions’ mandatory induction training before commencing work
- If within 3 hours of commencing work you consider the temporary staff we have supplied to be unsuitable we will endeavor to find a replacement or waive the fee
Why choose us?
- We are a specialist agency within the commercial and childcare sector
- Collectively, our consultants have over 20 years’ experience in both the childcare and commercial sectors
- We pride ourselves on our detailed knowledge of the industry and work with you to obtain a clear vision of your staffing needs, whether temporary, fixed term or permanent
- We cover up to 5 years employment history and fully check identification, certification and right to work in the UK
- We have a 3 hour minimum booking restriction