Wizard Staff Solutions provide a bespoke candidate/client introduction service. Our consultants are experienced in both Commercial recruitment and the education/care sector, many having worked directly in the industry themselves.
We will arrange a suitable time to visit your setting in person and discuss in detail your recruitment requirements and outline our service to you.
Whether you require temporary, permanent staff or fixed term staff, our consultants will be happy to assist you in finding the right member of staff for your setting.
Value for Money
At Wizard Staff Solutions we appreciate that you need to spend your money wisely. We are extremely competitive for all types of cover, so don’t delay contact your local branch today for further information!
What Services Can We Offer You?
After our consultant has visited your location they will immediately commence work finding a suitable candidate to fit your permanent staff vacancy, your environment and your budget!
All our candidates are interviewed by us face to face and will have supplied three references. Our complex registration process ensures every candidate is interviewed, assessed and prepared for interview with you.
Once we have obtained detailed vacancy requirements from you we will put forward candidates that suit your needs and continue to work alongside you until your vacancy is filled.
During the recruitment process our consultant with remain in constant contact with you, keeping you regularly updated. Wizard Staff Solutions value long term client relationships and therefore keep the client’s needs at the forefront of our mind, at all times. We ensure that we are always contactable for any questions or concerns you may have.
Following a successful placement, our dedicated consultant will remain in touch with you and the candidate to ensure the smooth transition of the induction period and to help iron out any teething problems during those first important weeks.
Before we send a temporary member of staff to your location they will have undergone an extensive registration process. All our candidates are interviewed by an experienced Wizard Staff Solutions Consultant and will have passed our extensive pre-employment suitability checks including a DBS application where applicable.
Childcare Recruitment Process:
- Telephone screening
- Formal face-to-face interview
- Safeguarding test
- Pre-employment suitability checks
- DBS application
- Induction training
- Play visit where applicable
- Candidate file audit
Commercial Recruitment Process:
• Telephone screening
• Formal face-to-face interview
• Pre-employment checks
• Assessments where applicable
• Candidate file audit
If within four hours of commencing work you consider the temporary staff we have supplied to be unsuitable we will endeavour to find a replacement or waive the fee.
Why Choose Wizard Staff Solutions:
- We appreciate that there is a large choice of agencies out there, so why choose us?
- We are a specialist agency within the commercial and childcare sector
- Collectively, our consultants have over 20 years’ experience in both the childcare and commercial sectors
- We pride ourselves on our detailed knowledge of the industry and work with you to obtain a clear vision of your staffing needs, whether temporary, fixed term or permanent.
- Each candidate will have been interviewed face-to-face and temporary agency practitioners will have undergone Wizard Staff Solutions’ mandatory induction training before commencing work.
- All Wizard Staff Solutions childcare practitioners will have an enhanced DBS Disclosure.
- We take up 3 references and fully check identification, certification and right to work in the UK.
- Wizard Staff Solutions have a 4 hour minimum booking restriction
- If within the first four hours of a booking, you are unhappy, for any reason, we will endeavour to find a replacement free of charge.
- Take comfort in our rebate scheme which is in place for perm placements, should it be required.