After a challenging few months, we are very excited to confirm that the Wizard Staff Solutions offices are now reopen.
Whilst we appreciate we are still in uncertain times, we are working hard behind the scenes to ensure the ultimate safety of our employees and temporary candidates. We would like to reassure you that we are taking every precaution necessary to ensure that as a business we are COVID-19 secure.
Below are some of the main steps we are taking to ensure every candidate is keeping us up to date with COVID-19 relevant information:
- Candidates will NOT have traveled from or visited any high risk countries within the past 2 weeks
- Candidates will confirm to their consultant immediately if they experience any symptoms and will be replaced, if we are able to do so
- Wizard Staff Solutions will be working in line with the government’s Track & Trace system
- All candidates will arrive at your setting with a face mask but will adhere to your individual COVID-19 PPE requirements (to be confirmed by you prior to booking)
- All candidates will follow government social distancing guidelines where necessary
All temporary workers will have up to date medical records and full COVID-19 compliance documents signed and agreed before entering your setting.
If you would like to view our COVID-19 documents in more depth, please email firstname.lastname@example.org who will be happy to forward them onto you.
Please be assured we are on hand to help with your staffing needs when they arise and very much look forward to speaking with you.